Thursday, March 28, 2013

8 Makeup Product Reviews

Hello Reader!

I have compiled some makeup that I recently purchased and decided to do reviews on it all. These are all drugstore products, mostly purchased at Wal-Mart and Target. If you want a complete makeup collection post, please comment below. For now, here are my most recent updates to my makeup collection!

1) Essie Nail Lacquer in Butler Please (Target)- I have really liked this color for a while and finally broke down and bought it! I really love the color- it's nice and bright for SPRING!!! (which needs to come soon!)


2) NYC Nail Enamel in Skyline Blue (Target)- I was looking for a nice light blue color for my Easter Nails tutorial (which you can find here) and saw this- so I bought it! I really like the color- but you do need to apply at least 2 coats, depending on how bright you want it. I have been wearing it on my nails for 2 days, and it hasn't chipped yet, which is great for .99 cent nail polish!


3) Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express (Wal-Mart)- I was out shopping with a friend when I bought this mascera, and I haven't liked it yet, because it clumps up a lot and I HATE clumpy mascera!!! But I have found that the more you use the mascera, the less it clumps- so I am waiting for that to happen with this stuff. But I don't think I will be buying it again. :(


 4) NYC Nail Enamel in Plaza Pumberry (Target)- I actually just bought this today so I haven't used it yet. But I tried it in the store and really like it! It is NOT as dark as it looks in the bottle.


5) Maybelline Line Stiletto Felt Tip Eye Liner (Target)- I also bought this today and used it to touch/freshen up my eyeline and I like it so far!


6) Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast (Wal-Mart)- I bought this a few weeks ago and have used it a lot! The white is really pretty if you want to highlight, or have a bright eyeshadow kind of day! I haven't used the black side as much, but if you use it properly, it will look great! I also like to use the white for a base to smoky eye looks.

7) Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer (Wal-Mart)- I LOVE this product!!! I saw a few YouTube video reviews on this product and decided to go out and buy it! I do not regret it for a second! It is fantastic. It is a great eye-brightener and covers dark shadows really well!! I will be buying this again!


8) ELF Makeup Mist and Set (Target) - I have recently purchased this product and have only used it a few times, but have liked it so far! AND It was only $3!!!


I hope everyone learned something from this post and decided to go out and buy the Covergirl Eye Concealer cause it's AMAZINGGG!!! :) Enough of that! Have a great day, guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment