Tuesday, March 26, 2013

These are A Few of My Favorite Things

Hello Readers! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I am hoping to start being consistent... We'll see how that goes. Today I decided to show ya'll a few of my favorite things! 

So this afternoon, I took a moment to do my nails (you can check out the tutorial here), check Pinterest, and have a cup of Starbucks! 
Then I headed off to Bath and Body with my Starbucks to pick up a few items that were on SALE today (Sales are some of favorite things!). *Sorry this picture is a little blurry :(

If you have never tried the True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hand Cream- you are seriously missing out! It makes your hands sooo soft. I have tried a lot of lotion/ hand cream and this one is my favorite. Seriously, go get some! It runs at $10, but since it was on sale today, I got mine for $5 each so I picked up two! I also picked up some SPRINGY  hand soap for my bathroom! I got the Fresh Picked First Bloom Foaming Hand Soap.


Let me know what you thought about this post and if you want more of my favorite things! :)

Bye for now!
Charis <3

No comments:

Post a Comment